Friday, April 23, 2010

peace out

spring flowers, originally uploaded by stephanielevy.

happy weekend, to you. If you're in L.A. this weekend, there are some great events occurring:

The L.A. Times Festival of Books at UCLA
The Antelope Valley Poppy Reserve, Like God ate Cheetos and then wiped his hands.
one of my faves, Unique L.A.


Karena said...

Megan I always love your Peace Out Friday posts. Beautiful image!!

Art by Karena

the red bungalow said...

Unique LA sounds very cool! I will actually be in LA this weekend and may have to check this out.

Happy Friday!

Bre @

Ludmila {} said...

The picture is so adorable! I'm wishing you a great weekend, Megan!

Riviera Boardwalk said...

I don't understand. Why so many peace outs?

the B to the Log

it's all about me, really.

My photo
Manhattan Beach, California, United States
editor | interior designer | podcast personality | social media pollinator