Thursday, May 27, 2010

Blog Out Loud 6 >>NYC

Please join Rebecca and me for our SIXTH, Blog Out Loud event. I'm so excited and can't believe that , just a year later, we can say we're bi-coastal!
When this idea originated, it was a way to get the creative blogging community together to share and inspire. Since then, from LA to SF and now NYC, we've met so many great people who share a similar passion. So, if you're in NYC, come out for an inspirational evening of idea sharing and meet some really cool peeps while you're at it.
what:
an evening of social media inspiration, via a panel of brilliant bloggers.
when:
Monday, June 14th @ 7:30 pm
where:
Tonefarmer
164 west 25th street { btwn. 6th & 7th ave }
8th floor
NY, NY 10001
our brilliant stars:
Merideth Barnett- ebay's The Inside Source Amy Dragoo- ABCD Design Alison Feldman - teenangster and Etsy Erin Loechner- Design for Mankind and Think Bakery Michelle Ward - When I Grow Up
our generous sponsors:
Tonefarmer
Fanny & Jane baked goods
our sweet give aways:
Williams-Sonoma Inc $100 gift card
Effervescence Photography blogger portrait
and of course, the famous Blog Out Loud SWAG bags - details to come. Interested in contributing to the SWAG bags? email me for more info.
To see video spots of some of our past events and learn a bit more visit our website: here
follow us on twitter @blogoutloud

11 comments:

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

I can't wait! So excited about it!!!!

TERI REES WANG said...

Now that is a major.."Blog Out Loud" visual spot!

Hit me up when ya'll are back in L.A.

Cheers!

carol@The Design Pages said...

How about an event in Canada? There's a huge design community here from coast to coast. Let's work on it!!

Lauren said...

megan- come down to dc too!!
:)

Ragland Hill Social by Gwen Driscoll said...

sounds like fun. please come to the South!

Brittany Stiles said...

Megan, this is so awesome! I'm excited for you guys!

mary said...

Congratulations! New York--amazing growth in just one year.

Cristin said...

If I only lived a little closer...

Linda Merrill said...

hmmm... thinking... road trip?

beachbungalow8 said...

I would love to bring it to Canada. I absolutely LOVE canada. AND DC and the South! we need to get funding, my husband has taken to referring to blog out loud as my expensive hobby. : )

Linda, PLEASE come down for it!

ZDub said...

Oh, I wish I could go!

I think my friend Melisa is going, The Lil Bee. She's awesome, I love her. She invented an app for the iPhone. Uh, hello, genius!

Have a great weekend!

the B to the Log

it's all about me, really.

My Photo
Manhattan Beach, California, United States
editor | interior designer | podcast personality | social media pollinator