Blog Out Loud 6 >>NYC

Please join Rebecca and me for our SIXTH, Blog Out Loud event. I'm so excited and can't believe that , just a year later, we can say we're bi-coastal!
When this idea originated, it was a way to get the creative blogging community together to share and inspire. Since then, from LA to SF and now NYC, we've met so many great people who share a similar passion. So, if you're in NYC, come out for an inspirational evening of idea sharing and meet some really cool peeps while you're at it.
what:
an evening of social media inspiration, via a panel of brilliant bloggers.
when:
Monday, June 14th @ 7:30 pm
where:
Tonefarmer
164 west 25th street { btwn. 6th & 7th ave }
8th floor
NY, NY 10001
our brilliant stars:
Merideth Barnett- ebay's The Inside Source Amy Dragoo- ABCD Design Alison Feldman - teenangster and Etsy Erin Loechner- Design for Mankind and Think Bakery Michelle Ward - When I Grow Up
our generous sponsors:
Tonefarmer
Fanny & Jane baked goods
our sweet give aways:
Williams-Sonoma Inc $100 gift card
Effervescence Photography blogger portrait
and of course, the famous Blog Out Loud SWAG bags - details to come. Interested in contributing to the SWAG bags? email me for more info.
To see video spots of some of our past events and learn a bit more visit our website: here
follow us on twitter @blogoutloud

Comments

TERI REES WANG said…
Now that is a major.."Blog Out Loud" visual spot!

Hit me up when ya'll are back in L.A.

Cheers!
How about an event in Canada? There's a huge design community here from coast to coast. Let's work on it!!
Lauren said…
megan- come down to dc too!!
:)
Gwen Driscoll said…
sounds like fun. please come to the South!
Brittany Stiles said…
Megan, this is so awesome! I'm excited for you guys!
mary said…
Congratulations! New York--amazing growth in just one year.
Linda Merrill said…
hmmm... thinking... road trip?
72 and sunny said…
I would love to bring it to Canada. I absolutely LOVE canada. AND DC and the South! we need to get funding, my husband has taken to referring to blog out loud as my expensive hobby. : )

Linda, PLEASE come down for it!
Zakary said…
Oh, I wish I could go!

I think my friend Melisa is going, The Lil Bee. She's awesome, I love her. She invented an app for the iPhone. Uh, hello, genius!

Have a great weekend!

Popular Posts