if you're preppy and you know it, clap your claws

r
and only $58.00 . I want.

Comments

JJ said…
get it, get it, get it!
I like your new header! That is without a doubt the most unusual belt I have ever seen...great conversational piece I would guess!
It actually took me a minute to figure out what it was. I can really see this with a pair of denim shorts, flip flops and a white tee. Just like a great necklace, this belt would carry the whole outfit. Let us see a photo if you get it.
dee said…
You are so cute! I love it;) Totally not me, but I LOVE it, all the same.
Michelle said…
that's so perfect for you megan! I say get it too.

Best,
Michelle
72 and sunny said…
I knew that this was going to be a love it or hate it, "love it for you but not for me"- kinda thing!
Grant K. Gibson said…
Oh you need to grab this one! Love it!

Popular Posts