upcycled street banners become bags at Poketo

first of all, let me just say, I love everything about the quirky, innovative, creative design company that is 'Poketo'.
Poketo, founded by the adorable, Ted Vadkan and Angie Myung promotes the work of top international artists by showcasing the original work on fun, limited edition art products, accessories, apparel, and decor.
I recently ran across these beautiful and incredibly affordable {19 dollars} bags made from recycled, South Korean street banners - what an awesome idea .
buy them here

Comments

Kelle Dame said…
Awesome! I love the bright colors and the graphic lines! What a genius reincarnation!
Zakary said…
I need one of those, what a great idea.

I'm buying one right now.
Ooh these are really cool. I make bags from recycled sails in my etsy shop, so I have tons of bags, but I think I may have to expand my collection to include one of these too!

Popular Posts