what's happening

Remember that High-End Designer Tag Sale that I went to last year in Venice? With only a few hundred dollars in hand, I scored huge. Mostly via Krista Ewert, from whom I bought the bounty of my booty.
This Saturday, July 31st marks the third year of the event and it keeps getting bigger and better. New location in Brentwood, from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Bring cash and there's a $10.00 entry fee.
"The Designer Tag Sale is an upscale interior designer yard/tag sale hosted by Fyndes and Little Castle Productions that will feature over thirty of Los Angeles' top interior designers and stores/vendors selling items including small furniture such as side-tables, lamps, rugs, pillows, art, accessories and more at incredibly low prices—from $5-$200 only!" For more info, please check out their website: Designer Tag Sale.

Comments

Dumbwit Tellher said…
Take me home California! Wish I were there with $100 bills in hand.

Hope you score big this year as well!

x deb
This looks fantastic! Love the chair on the top of the pile :)
LiveLikeYou said…
I love Krista Ewart's pieces. What a score!! Another reason why I should be living in LA!!!
red ticking said…
ooooohhh wish i could be there to hunt with you! have fun... cannot wait to see your treasure..xx pam
if only I lived closer... can't wait to see what you find!

xo,
cristin
valncami said…
Wow Thanks! I'll be there for sure:)
By the way I love your blog and I think we are from the same local area.

Valerie
I'm looking forward to this tomorrow! We will be there at 10! :)
Unknown said…
Oh I'm so jealous! If only I was going to be up that way. Love your blog:) Not sure why I haven't followed before now?:)

Popular Posts