let's play dollhouse!

I played with dollhouses, way longer than most kids and even now, would love to have a miniature house built of a favorite home that I've owned ( ok, I realize this is getting close to saying that I'm going to start collecting those realistic dolls sold on HSN but I swear it wouldn't be that way ) There's something so calming and cathartic to me about creating little spaces and environments.



Digital Dollhouse has an online virtual dollhouse, that's about the most addicting, no sense of time when playing - game.  I'm honored to have been invited to judge their current contest :: Virtually design either a Victorian or Beach, Bed and Breakfast with a sprawling garden,  using the interactive site. Which, I just found, is also in the form of an Iphone app.


 


Meaning I'll be abandoning getting Ninja all over fruit for creating cool little rooms, while sitting in the carpool line - not driving - sitting.

Here are the deets. 
And here is what you'll win:



This herb pot is a super cool idea or anyone living in a yardless abode or during the winter months. Fresh herbs! year round in a planter that looks like a piece of sculpture.






Lucky Winner WINS a REAL HERB POT from Greener Grass Design

Design a Full House WIN a REAL HERB POT & 500ddcoins

Design a Single Room VICTORIAN WIN 500ddcoins

Design a Single Room BEACHWIN 500ddcoins

DDH Community Winner Single Room WIN 500ddcoins



Add FLORAL B & B in the title for Full House entries

Post Room entries in FLORAL BED N BREAKFAST Gallery




Come on over and join the fun. Can't wait to see your work. Contest ends November 26, 2010 at 5pm PST

Comments

What a fun app! Thanks for sharing. I will have to check it out!
Karena said…
Megan,
Sounds just darling and fun to do with Isabella!

Karena
Art by Karena

Popular Posts