glamour shots

just a shot of glamour goes a long way......


 as seen in these grays, turquoises, golds and browning pinks



via:: ELLE decor
there's room for a bit o' the leopard in every space. Lately I'm thinking a gilded, fine boned chair tucked into a room would be the perfect amount.

:::::::::::::::

and found on ebay, a little Dorothy Draper Espana number ...... why must these things always be in the farthest reaches [ Florida ]



this gilded bar set is great. I have a few sets with different patterns. When you're not boozing it back, they make for great little vases filled with pink carnations, roses or peonies.



check this chair out. a bit of paint { hot pink? gold? }+ fresh fabric { velvet leopard/cheetah } = great side chair




and if all of that is a bit in your face, try the animal motif in this small shot:



giraffe book ends here

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love it. I used to be into the DIY stuff chair find, but these days have realized that a pro will do it way better.

Seriously considering those giraffe bookends. It might encourage me to get all my books out of storage.

-JHG
72 and sunny said…
yessss. those book ends NEED to be purchased. Listen, if I had a bookshelf, they'd be mine. So, you should have them. They can fit into any design plan, modern, classic...even a kid's room. I love an animal figure in a room.
Splendid Market said…
how nice of you to find the best of ebay for us! I love those glasses, even though my bar is overflowing..but as you said, they make perfect vases.
I might NEED those bar glasses. Fab!
*Chic Provence* said…
I LOVE the D.Draper! great find! fun, as always, post!

xoxo

Kit
Julie said…
I agree, that chair would look great in gold/leopard! There's nothing quite like the satisfaction from giving new life to old things. :) Great finds!
Lisa Porter said…
Hi Megan!
You got me with the glamour shot and I just might be bidding against Scot!
Good to visit with you.
XO Lisa
Lisa Porter said…
Oh I'm such an idiot! Look at the date! That's what I get for visiting via Pinterest. I need to stop by for proper visits from now on. You don't have to post my previous comment or this one for that matter....ugh.
Hope you're doing well.
XO Lisa