Friday, July 29, 2011

peace out

via: ffffound

It's the weekend. A time to just kick it. enjoy.


Fabiana ~ Ciao Newport Beach said...

Have a wonderful weekend!


ashlina {the decorista} said...

ahhh. love that chair. enjoy the weekend. xxoo

Karena said...

Yes last night was open studio at ARTichokes with my granddaughter Jessica!

Have a wonderful weekend Megan!


Art by Karena

Elle said...

I hear ya!! Have fun!

Greg said...

Have a great one... Nothing like a laid back weekend! Well deserved.

Melissah said...

I just discovered your lovely blog so I looked forward to poping by for more inspiration. I've just put the finished touches on my new blog ‘Coastal Style’ and have added you to my blogroll. I had a lot of fun putting it together so maybe you would like to check it out if you have a spare minute.
It will have lots of inspiration on beach houses, resortwear, summer food, travel and anything ‘beachy’.

Anna said...

This is such an amazing location! do you know where it is and if they might consider using it for photoshoots? I work for and would be fantastic to represent somewhere like this

the B to the Log

it's all about me, really.

My photo
Manhattan Beach, California, United States
editor | interior designer | podcast personality | social media pollinator