why don't you.....



cross stitch a fancy iphone cover. kit here


dip cheesecake in chocolate, put it on a stick, freeze and serve at your bbq. found here



switch out the laces that the shoe came with something that says, you the man. 
found here


Ombre your nails this weekend.

make a lantern out of cocktail umbrellas. Tutorial here


make your own lavender simple syrup to add to lemonades and other cool refreshing drinks. 
  1. Bring water and lavender to a boil.
  2. Stir in sugar until fully dissolved.
  3. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
  4. Keep in the refrigerator for 3 days, then fine strain the lavender. 
or buy it here from, kate's addiction

Comments

LOVE these ideas. I have 2 pairs of shoes I've changed the laces to something a bit more fun. I get so many compliments!
Karena said…
Megan, too too fun. I love each idea as much as the other!!

I will try out several little projects!!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Do come and enter my new Giveaway, a very special painting!
Erik Perez said…
I am totally doing the shoelace and the chocolate dip cheesecake... I am obsessed now!!
Love these links, especially the chocolate-dipped cheesecake...GENIUS!! Xo, Katie
72 and sunny said…
It just dawned on me, that cheesecake 'bites' dipped in chocolate would make a great passaround. You know to take the place of the cake pop.
72 and sunny said…
ArchitectDesign, it was you who made me aware of Happy Socks for my husband. And now we own a full wardrobe of them!

Popular Posts