rings and things





 I stumbled across these, vintage gem drafts over on etsy just now. Aren't they stunning?  They're done with gouache ( an opaque watercolor ) on transparent tracing paper - that's what gives them that floaty quality. They're from the 40s and are around $25.00 per piece. Which, makes them perfect for a grouping. arghh. They're so perfect for a dressing room (that dream dressing room I have in my head, the one with the galmmed up, foil wallpaper and vintage beaded gowns. That one. ) Check them out here, while they're still avl.
 ......................................................................................................




And speaking of adorning your digits........ the winner of the Zenka Minx nail treatment goes to Lori! Congrat Lori, get into Zenka at Trilogy in Metlox for your tricked out nails. Just in time for the weekend! you'll have to show us what pattern you chose, that was the toughest part.

Comments

Leslie said…
I love the ladybug and those nails are so cute!
Plexus Slim said…
So excited for my free manicure!! Thanks :)
DolceDreams said…
What a fabulous collection of this n' that...love those gem drafts, off to check them out!
Nathalie
Richie Designs said…
omg those illustrations!!!!!!!!!!- shit I have no wall space available but I think I must have them anyway.

Popular Posts