I haven't done one of these posts in years, thought it was time to bring it back into the mix. For those of you new to the shenanigans, this is the post where I take an object ( or an outfit ) and create a room design. The deets......
- Elizabeth Taylor, "Cat On A Hot Tin Roof" 42 1/2 x 35 inch, screen print by Russell Young
- The Kennedy Chair, Jayson Home
- 1970s Coffee Table by Frédérique Brouard, 1st dibs
- Zebra rug, West Elm
- Elsa Perreti "Thumbprint Bowl", Tiffany
- Pair of Metal Peacocks, Dwell Studio
- Green Glass Spanish Mercury Bottle Lamp, Downtown