psst, a little Kate Spade scoopage for my L.A. friends.....

 

I just got word that Kate Spade's, Florence Broadhurst tricked out tour bus/shop -  will be making a stop at The Grove,  here in L.A..  Tomorrow morning.



Kate Spade is currently touring the country in a Florence Broadhurst outfitted pop-up shop / tour bus with the Brooklyn-based indie rock band, the Vivian Girls. Who are pretty awesome, themselves.

It's a real-life version of the brand's spring marketing campaign, styled by Brad Goreski (love him) , that stars a girl band in a tour bus styled out with the black-and-white "Japanese floral" print.


The details go like this:
 Tomorrow (3/2/12) on the lawn at the Grove (189 The Grove Drive) from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m., with a live concert by the Vivian Girls at 7 p.m.



And if you miss it, here are the other stops.







 And if you're not out here, live vicariously and have a little listen to the Vivian Girls:

Comments

Boooo....I just read this post and totally missed out! I would have loved that. Love Kate Spade's style. I own one wallet and that's it, but I would love to own more pieces! Maybe a pair of her ballet flats are in my future :)

Popular Posts