PPP----going christo on your flat

when was the last time you gave your friends the key to your "flat" while you were off to nyc and came home to everything from your 5 forks to your lightbulb, wrapped in pink paper.

"Our friend Jacob who is a bit arty went to New York for a week. We got hold of his keys and turned his tiny and messy flat into an art installation." from the pink prank project

i think jacob's friends might be a 'bit arty'. whacky euros.

christo reference--- for those of you who slept through "20th century art".

Comments

Ack, I totally love this. Before you told me what this was...I was thinking....I should really do this for Skylar's room....!
Anonymous said…
That is genius!!!
72 and sunny said…
great idea. charlotte (my 6 year old) should have this done to her skanky room. it would at least feel cleaned up and orderly!

Popular Posts