good humor...man

What's better than a kool double entendre on a hot summer's day. Coolhaus ice cream is rife with the wise crackin' design ennuedoed delicacies.
The L.A. based ice cream-sandwich makers {foodie architect types} create cool treats with names inspired by noteable modern architects.
Joining the flourishing fad for food-on-wheels, Coolhaus has gone mobile this summer. In the spirit of Kogi {you fellow angelenos know what I'm talkin' about} you can follow them on Twitter to find out where they're pilin' on the prefabs.
get your vlog on: meet the prefab punmeisters behind it all:

Gelatobaby meets Coolhaus from Alissa Walker on Vimeo.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Those ice cream sandwiches in the first picture really caught my attention. They make me want to go the homemade route for the 4th of July!.

I wish we had such a great treat resource on wheels in our area...do they franchise?

Tricia - Avolli
Richie Designs said…
how funny I posted about this today too!
There went the diet, wow does that look good, thank goodness, it is to late to run out and find some, but tomorrow is another day. thank you for the GREAT pictures, your blog as always ,is one I look forward to checking out...

Donna
Tracy Watier said…
Super cute. If I ever run across one I'll take a Mies Vanilla Rohe and hope that I'm with a friend who'll get a Mintimalism so I can have a taste!
Leia said…
Yum! The ice cream sandwiches look delicious.
oOoOO said…
oh so clever... architecture for the masses... cool (no pun) way for kids to learn...
Karena said…
How cool! I love ice cream sandwiches!
annechovie said…
Very cool. I also loved your 4th post - I have similar memories. The crepe paper woven in the spokes and all the excitement. My bike was my life back then. I will keep you and your dad in my prayers. I know that's very hard. Have a Happy 4th!
Chic Coles said…
That Frank Behry would taste good right about now....very fun!
Meg said…
This is great! Mmmmm...

Popular Posts