Jardins en Fleur

Not long ago, I was told about designer Simon Scott's site, Jardins en Fleur. The exact words were, ' Jardin en Fleur? You need to know'. First of all, if you've just jumped over there for a peek...how cute is that Banner?? adorable. ok, back to business, If you love a little pagoda in your pieces or a nice bit of 'bamboo' thrown in to the mix, you'll love everything about Jardins en Fleur.
Currently I'm stalking this bed {in that I have it up on my screen at all times, look at it several times a day, stroke the glass of the monitor in which it sits behind....and will be purchasing it very soon}
I was even more excited to see it on my friend Liegh's beautiful and noteworthy blog, Papillion Linens. coincidentally Leigh and Simon are great friends and have used one another's wares to show off their own, at trade shows. wow, I had no idea until I saw Simon's work on Leigh's blog. Double makes me like the bed. So here is a shot of the coveted bed, in a room, donned in sumptuous linens by Papillion.
A marriage made in heaven if you ask me. And now I'm in such a quandry...do I go with the "Blanc de Chine" Soliel bed or the natural bamboo, color. hmmm.They're both stunning and beachy.
And just to give you an idea of the further greatness that is Jardins en Fleur, check out these pieces...and mind you these are just a few of the many pieces in the collection...
accessories? yes, a lot of beautiful accessories..
I love the color of this garden stool. I don't think I've seen one like this before.
a beautiful collection of lamps
beautiful silk panels, give glamour to any space instantly.
Jardins en Fleur.
'you need to know'

Comments

Megan...Jardins en fluer here are really amazing me. They look so cool and elegant. Thanks for posting such inspiration. From Home Stager Toronto
This is right up my alley. Good to know if i am ever allowed to redecorate! :(
Chic Coles said…
Megan,

Great post on Jardins en Fleur! We love that company and did a post on them a little bit back! The white canopy bed is so beautiful and that orange etagere is so bright and fun! Would love to pair it with navy blue and white. Thanks!
Meg said…
Chinoiserie at it's finest! Love it, all of it. Love the bed! I want the mustard ikat grass cloth wallpaper...whoa lordy!
Anonymous said…
Great Post!
I just love the versitility of the Papillon Linens we carry them here at Beadboard UpCountry. The bed itself is really WOW too, but the combination really makes it!!!!Nice Job!
Abby said…
That bed in white would be stunning in a beach house.
Down Comforter said…
Love the bed in white, almost as much as I love the falling pink flowers on the website!
Tracy Watier said…
Wow. Pretty things! I'm off to take a look at the site now...

Popular Posts