Tuesday, November 17, 2009

spotted in milan....

Because I can never pass up a good photo of a woman of 'age' who's still rocking her personal style {seen here and here}. look and learn my friends. look and learn.
found on a new favorite, fashion-on-the-street blog: 'all the pretty birds'


Susan said...

ha! She looks like one tough cookie! :)

cassandra @ coco+kelley said...

oh hell yes. i hope that's me when i'm 80... preferably walking the streets of milan too ;)

COCOCOZY said...

I can only hope to have that much style confidence at that age! More power to her! Thanks for the fun post!



Petunia Face said...

Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease let me be her in 40 years.

eddieross said...

SO CHIC!!!! I hope I look that good at that age!

the B to the Log

it's all about me, really.

My photo
Manhattan Beach, California, United States
editor | interior designer | podcast personality | social media pollinator