peace out

belted galo :: grass doe

Comments

Karena said…
Megan, Are we in Kansas? Wonderful image.....Have a great weekend.
Chic Coles said…
Awww! My mom and I love those cows! They look so sweet :) I love driving by and seeing cows like those on the side of the road. Have a great weekend!
mary said…
It looks a little chilly out there-but the cows are beautiful. Thanks for the reminder.
Love the cows!
Megan,I wish you a Merry Christmas and a fabulous 2010!!!

xx
Greet
72 and sunny said…
I love cows. And I love misty cold weather! I think the rest of you would probably rather see a bit of surfing and sunshine right now though!
This photo is so beautiful. May I ask which lens you used for this? It created a very nice effect
thebubbreport said…
OH my beloved Belties! Is that photo from Rockport Maine? It looks like the spot I used to visit them when I was growing up!
thebubbreport said…
Oh, just checked out the other shots at Grass Doe. That's definitely Aldermere Farm in Rockport. It's a favorite spot of mine.
72 and sunny said…
are belties the cows? I love a good hot breathe on a cold damp day.

Good eye! I stumble across the blog and fell in love with the serenity of their photography.

Popular Posts