Friday, May 13, 2011

peace out

I have nothing to offer regarding the parallel of peacefulness and this image. I just think she's fantastic and had to share. From her pinkies to her scorpio necklace, she's the bomb dot com. Enjoy your weekend!

here's are a couple of  remixes to take you out ::

dinah washington by verve

Alice by pogo


Ana Degenaar said...

What a diva!

P.S. If you participated in this giveaway please leave your comment again. Blogger re-posted it without the comments. I apologize and thank you.

Tamara, Bella Boho said...

She is the bomb, great photo! Great weekend inspiration!!!

Conspicuous Style Design Blog said...

Haha love it!

mary said...

Yes, she is pretty amazing. However, I think that Jones is more handsome than her blackie. Have a great week-end. Mary

Anatomy of Style said...

Awesome, I have the miniature black poodle now all I need is some if that fierce style....working on it!

Carla@DesignintheWoods said...

She is fabulous! I love the hair, she would fit in so well here in Texas. I love the gray streaks.

Stitchfork said...

She's got attitude!
xo Cathy

jules @ The Diversion Project said...

she is flipping sensational, and i love the crazy paving too. brilliant.

amourette said...

she is amazing. love it

the B to the Log

it's all about me, really.

My photo
Manhattan Beach, California, United States
editor | interior designer | podcast personality | social media pollinator